(You can save the completed application for your retirement plan IRA to your computer if you upgrade to Acrobat 8 Professional or newer).
To Open an Account We Need
- Application. (Printed single-side only, not front & back – No digital signatures. We need pages 1,3,5,20,22&23)
- Copy of your driver’s license or passport
- Check for $50 for the set-up fee (made payable to uDirect IRA Services)*
- Copy of the statement from your current IRA or other retirement account
- Copy of your social security card OR the first 2 pages of your federal tax return. Please sign and date the tax return page 2
- Upload your completed/signed application to our Secure Document Upload Portal here
(No electronic signatures, please)
*You can pay the $50 fee by credit card using PayPal (below)
Important Information You Need to Know About Opening a New IRA Service Account
Keeping your money safe is a core responsibility of IRA service providers, and uDirect is dedicated to doing just that and more. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each individual that opens an account.
What This Means for You
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that allows us to identify you. We will ask to see your driver’s license or passport or perhaps other identifying documents as well. Because of this, it’s important that you have these documents available and that you’re prepared to supply them upon opening an account. This way, we can get your retirement plan IRA up and running much quicker and with the most accurate information possible.
To expedite the opening of your account, upload your completed, signed application and a copy of your ID to our online portal HERE or fax to (866) 538-3539. Your Safety & Security Are Important To Us. If you wish to mail your documents, we recommend you send your original IRA service application and enclosures via PRIORITY MAIL or some other trackable mail service to: 8 Corporate Park, Ste 210, Irvine, CA 92606